Tuesday, August 31, 2010

love of my life.

3 years.
its such a small number compared to the years i want to spend with you.

the two of us a perfect fit, your all mine.

In every living thing there is the desire for love



my whole heart, my whole life.


The spaces between your fingers, are meant to be filled with mine

this heart is yours, please take care of it.

your so handsome.




Many are the stars I see, but in my eye no star like thee

i am thankful that i have you.

there is no one i want more than you.

there are so many things i want us to do together.

i believe we were meant to be.

can we just stay in bed all day?

lets spoon.



your my best friend.

when i'm in your arms i feel safe and comfy.

3 years ago, today, i don't think either one of us knew what we were getting into, but i wouldn't change one second. I love you with all my heart my darling and i wish i could be with you hugging and kissing you.
Happy Anniversary
- yours

No comments:

Post a Comment