Friday, July 2, 2010

i don't care what you think

this is my release.
We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.


Life is hard? Compared to what? Life is life.
Sometimes it’s painful, sometimes it’s beautiful.
Most of the time, it’s both.



I love living life with you by my side,
you're a smart kid with a beautiful smile.


“You can’t always control the circumstances in life, but you can control your attitude toward those circumstances.”


I drive all night just to see your face. The way you touch; the way you taste. Even if only for a day, I'll come back to you someday.


I never realize how much I like being home unless I've been somewhere really different for a while.


Forever's never seemed so long as when you're not around; it's like a piece of me is missing



Trust me, I'm still with you somewhere.
I just wish it was here.


"We think we know people inside out and we think we know what's best for them. We should try to remember we don’t even know what's best for ourselves."


A lot of people walk in and out of your life, but you're one of the only people I ever really wanted to stick around.


I've learned that you can keep going long after you think you can't.


i don't like mean people.


How I miss you and I just want to kiss you,
and I'm gonna love you till my dying day.







if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.


hold on to me, and never let go.


"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven." Luke 6:37


i wish i could see you tomorrow, if only just for a second.


i effing miss you.

peace & liz

1 comment: